is an extension to ADLForms
that allows you to easily complete our Entry, Exit and Routine Condition Report’s on site using an iPad, iPhone or Windows Phone (v7, 7.5 or 8)
device (mobile device not included). With features including the ability to start new reports with previous comments and Photo Capture capability you can produce more accurate and descriptive condition reports while saving your property managers' time.
For one low yearly fee we provide for your office:
Unlimited Report Creation/Printing
Ability to Install on Unlimited Computers & Devices
Unlimited Telephone Support (normal business hours)
Unlimited Automatic Form Updates
Unlimited Program Upgrades
Click here to view an online demonstration
Click here to view a full list of Features & Benefits
The format and design of Entry and Exit condition reports is prescribed in Government legislation for each State to maintain a standardised approach within the industry. ADL conforms to these industry standards and ensures that our clients are always using the correct format for their State.
Our routine condition reports are provided in both a brief format and a detailed format allowing our clients to choose their preferred method of reporting. These formats have evolved over time, with the help of client feedback and opinion from industry leaders, to allow us to provide the best solution for each State.
To see examples of our reports please contact us.
The minimum requirements to install and run the ADLInspect
are as follows:
Mobile Device Requirements
- O/S: Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod (with a minimum of iOS 5.1) OR Windows Phone 7, 7.5 or 8
Sync Requirements (for Desktop PC/Network)
- Software: Microsoft Zune Player (for Windows Phone 7 Devices only)
- Hardware: In-office Wi-Fi Connection to your computer network
Desktop PC Requirements
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or higher
- RAM: minimum required for the O/S
- Disk Space: 50MB or higher (Preferably higher for optimal performance)
- Screen Resolution: Minimum 800 x 600 (Preferably higher for optimal performance), 16bit colour or higher
- O/S: Windows XP(SP3), Terminal Server (Server 2003/2008), Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Software: Latest version of ADLForms and Microsoft Zune Player (Zune is required for Windows Phone 7 Devices only)
If you have a computer network that is maintained by a network administrator or technician, it would be prudent to advise them of your intentions before proceeding.
Read what some of our clients have to say about ADLInspect
"allows us to produce faster, cleaner more professional reports"
"ADLInspect has saved us time and wages"
"reducing our time on tedious reports"
"ability to take photos and annex to reports is invaluable"
"inspection reports look so much more professional"
"save approximately 4 hours per week per property manager"
"ADLInspect is very easy to use"
"the more you practise the easier it gets"
"saves us an amazing amount of time"
"cuts out the writing and re-typing"
"No Property Manager should be without it"
Click here to view full testimonials